Online Range Bucket Purchases
Rules for COVID-19 Driving Range Use:
* Driving Range Bucket is allowed for one person’s use only, cannot be split. You may not bring any additional persons to the range besides the person whom paid for the bucket
* Please remain in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time; Do not congregate at the driving range or parking lot with others.
* Use only your assigned mat, do not change the mat that you are assigned to
* Can be cancelled at any time prior to your start time
* You MUST complete your range bucket within 30-45 (size dependent) minutes of your tee time. Be respectful of other’s time. If you go past your time, and have balls remaining, we may ask you to leave. No refunds given for unused range balls.
* Please take any trash with you and dispose at your home.
* Place used buckets in the used bin to allow for them to be cleaned and sanitized between uses
* The Pro Shop is closed to customers. There is no bathroom access. Please do not use the wooded area, there’s not much foliage and it is cold, don’t embarrass yourself.
IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, HAVE A FEVER, COUGH, OR OTHER AILMENT PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US TO CANCEL YOUR TEE TIME AND RECEIVE A REFUND. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE THE DRIVING RANGE FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT REFUNDS.