Monday Night Scramble and Senior League Postponed
Blame Mother Nature
The weather has not been kind at all this spring, and course conditions are less than ideal. We’ve decided to postpone both the Monday Night Scramble, and the Senior League for at least one week. We’ll be keeping carts off the course for an additional 3-4 days, but if this week’s weather holds out for us, we might be able to get them out this weekend.
So, while you may see the carts staged in front of the clubhouse, they’re not quite ready to go. But they will be soon. We’ll get there, eventually.