I wasn’t expecting to be writing this for another month. It never ceases to amaze me how it can go from 75* a little more than two weeks ago to having snow on the ground this morning.
After looking at the 10 day forecast and seeing a mix of cold weather, rain and more snow, and only one day where it’s going to be 50 degrees, we have sadly decided to close the course for the season. 🙁
We will keep the clubhouse and driving range open for a couple of weeks. Our hours will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. until daylight savings time is done. We will revise our hours at that time.