The team of Josh Paul, Lloyd Bryant, Bob Bryant, Mike Ryner and Chris Field were the winners of the annual 5-Person Yellow Ball Scramble on Saturday. They came in with a score of 2-over-par 144.
Jamie Levitte, Brandon McLaughlin, Nick Cullen, George Leino and Parker Walker came in second place with 148. Third place went to team of Mike LaFontaine, Gene Fadrigon, Robbie Robertson, Ed Lucas and Greg Bosse with 156.
Wes Kauppila had the best shot on #4, hitting it to 3’4″. Terry Grant was the closest on #8, leaving his tee shot 6’1″ from the hole.
Thanks everyone for playing!
1. Josh Paul, Lloyd Bryant, Bob Bryant, Mike Ryner, Chris Field, 144.
2. Jamie Levitte, Brandon McLaughlin, Nick Cullen, George Leino, Parker Walker, 148.
3. Mike LaFontaine, Gene Fadrigon, Robbie Robertson, Ed Lucas, Greg Bosse, 156.
4. Owen Maurais, Jeannette Bernard, Randy Bernard, Bob Ashe, Ryan Bernard, 156.
5. Tom Harris, David Saucier, Kenny Grindle, Rick Gilman, David Thibodeau, 157.
6. Brett Stuart, Joe Stuart, Larry Stuart, Jim Medeau, George Keefe, 157.
7. Michele Kauppila, Jim Kauppila, Wes Kauppila, Chris Kauppila, Dillon Leland, 165.
8. Jim Evans, Richard Brown, Kevin King, Bill Stewart, Kevin Hamel, 166.
9. Matt Libby, Garrett Libby, John Lodge, Terry Grant, Bruce Grant, 171.
10. Rick Tidwell, Bill Patrick, Matt Alairno, Mark Alairno, Matt Cummings, 174.
11. Kathy LaFontaine, Lorraine Lanigan, Bill Fernandez, Nancy Hart, Diane Harring, 180.