Monday Night Scramble’s are back!
Our weekly Monday Night Scrambles begin this evening. Everyone is invited. Teams will consist of 3 or 4 players, depending on how many people are here to play. The draw will be at 5:20 and play will begin at 5:30.
We’ll have hot dogs available before the scramble, and the grill will be going after the scramble, so you won’t go home hungry.
Payouts are for the low scores, as well as closest-to-the-pin on #4 and #8. The cost is $10 for green fees and $5 for the scramble. We have a $5 cart special if you would like to ride.
The weather is great for golf today, so come on out and join the fun!
What’s that in the envelope Mike?
We have another small frost delay this morning. We are looking at 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. to get on the course this morning. The driving range is closed until 11 a.m. this morning for maintenance.
Our annual Demo Day is this coming Thursday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. We expect to have Mizuno, Titleist, Callaway, Srixon and Cleveland.
Come try out all of the new gear for 2018!
We have a small frost delay this morning. We expect to be open between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m.
We will be able to get carts on the course beginning Wednesday, May 9th.
Now that winter finally seems to be over, it’s time to start thinking about some spring clean-up and getting busy with your lawn. But who wants to do that when you could be out playing golf?
You don’t. The golf season is too short as it is, and why spend valuable golf time on a mower when you could be out knocking the golf ball around on somebody else’s finely manicured lawn.
Garrett Libby can help you out. Continue reading
Whenever we have a late spring, or seemingly jump straight from winter to summer, the question comes up whether or not it’s worth getting a membership for the year. With April gone and the course finally drying out enough to play in the first week of May, sometimes people wonder if they’ve lost too many days to make getting a membership a good idea.
That is a great question! Continue reading
Golf Course update:
We got 3/4″ of rain yesterday afternoon and last night, so we are not going to be able to get carts out for at least a few more days. We will continue to monitor everything closely and hopefully be able to get the carts out early next week.
Even though the course is wet, it is open for walking. We are running a spring special on green fees, $10 for 9-holes, $15 for all day.
Good Morning everyone!
While yesterday’s 86* weather and strong breeze helped dry up a lot of the golf course, it is still too wet to safely let the carts out on the course.
We are supposed to get anywhere from .25″ to .80″ of rain over the next two days. The forecast beyond Friday looks really good. If that holds up, we should be able to get carts on the course by Monday. If we get less rain than forecast, we may be able to get them out more quickly.
We want the carts on the course just as bad as everyone else. Unfortunately a cart on the course in these conditions can do damage that will take months to repair. So hopefully over the course of the next few days the conditions will improve enough so that we can get those buggies out there.
Thanks to everyone for their patience.
Joe & Rob